Friday, March 16, 2007

HUGE Thanks!

Tonight is our workers appreciation banquet. We as paid staff of the church felt that it would be great to thank all the volunteers who make our church a great church. We feel that having dinner and saying thanks is a very small way to let you know how much we appreciate your ministry.

There are so many ways people help out around here. Some tasks are never noticed and others are very visible. Either way, every job is essential to the whole church working well.

Three nights ago Gabe was in bed, but not yet asleep, the story of my life! While I was policing the bedroom to keep the kids in bed he began to sing, "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world. Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world." I was stunned because we have never sung that song to our kids and wondered where they learned the whole thing. I asked, "Where did you learn that song?" Gabe said, "Oh, some class." I am more and more amazed at what my children are learning from the people who volunteer in ministry at First AG.

I hope you are having a great week in prayer and in studying the Word of God. Every Day matters are what really matter.

Paul

No comments: