Monday, April 30, 2007

Good Monday!

Good Monday to you all.

Let me start by saying the last blog entry was good information, but when I read it again this morning I felt I needed to apologize for lots of writing errors! I have made changes.

Personal Stuff:
This last weekend was great. I went mushroom hunting with the kids and they were excellent. All three of my kids were successful at identifying and finding mushrooms (We found 94). On Saturday we immunized the cows at the farm (50 cows, 48 calves). After the cattle were taken care of we cut down several cedar trees that my dad wanted to remove. We were tired!

Church Stuff:
Sunday was very enjoyable because I was able to hang out with Duane Danielsen. Duane is a missionary to Bangladesh's youth and children. Duane lived next door to me in college. Thanks to everyone who gave in the offering for missionary work Sunday. All of the offering went to support Duane and Lori’s missionary work.

Here is the basic outline from Duane's message.

The message was based on the stories found in Luke 18:35-19:9.
A different Person - Jesus ministers to unexpected people.
A different Place - Jesus ministers in unexpected places.
A Different Plan - Jesus has what seems to be an unexpected plan.
A different Participation - Jesus is unexpectedly participating personally.

Have a blessed day,

Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul,

Sounds like you had a great weekend at Dad and Mom's. I miss those weekends at the farm. Dad told me about all the mushrooms you and the kids found. What a take you all pulled in! I wish I could have been there too.

The blog looks great, and we are praying for you and the entire church regularly. Keep up the good work, because the good work is the only work worth doing.

Steve Scheperle