Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mother's Monday

Here is a neat little piece of information I learned last week. If you are a worker at Kids Camp you can take your seven year old child with you. The normal age cut off is eight.

I hope that when my boys are a few years older we will be going to camp as a family. I met three entire families at camp last week. When my boys hit camp age we will likely have 20-25 kids going at one time. We had fifteen todlers in Jungle Jam Sunday, and that was just the second service!

So, if you are a parent and want to help at camp let's go! If you have camp age kids and then a teen also the teen can go as a teen worker! There were likely 30 or 40 teen workers at camp last week. They can serve as assistant counselors, rec. staff, and various other ministry staff.

have a great day

No comments: