Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Very Busy!

I wanted to post a quick note this morning. Here are a few unrelated thoughts.

1. I feel great about loosing weight. I have gone from 185 to 176.5 in about eight weeks. It is a simple no-soda, no-desert diet plan. I have not really been exercising regularly, but I have been eating much better. Lots of veggies and small amounts of meat and fat and very limited sugar has made the difference.

2. I am going to a Pastor's meeting today in Fenton. I believe it will be very inspiring and helpful.

3. I am tweaking the September, October and November calenders. I have added a membership class and a Financial Principles class on Wednesday nights. I am very excited about these opportunities for our church this fall!

4. I am finishing up the details for the Back to School Series I will start on Sunday, September 2nd. I will have invitation cards ready for you this Sunday! I am trying a new philosophy on Sunday morning messages. Tell everyone what I am preaching on well in advance so that they are more motivated to invite friends and use an invite card. I am also working on an e-vite that you can mail to friends you want to e-vite to church.

Let's Get Busy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Pastor Paul,
Another good way to loose wait is to move to Siberia and chop your own wood. I've lost 30 lbs in about 5 months.

Unknown said...

Oops,
I meant to say,
Another good way to loose weight... I think my Russian is better than my English now.