Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back on the Job

Today is a lot of mail, phone calls, and e-mail responses.

Saturday I will be leading the Christian Education Leadership Training for the Central sections of our Southern Missouri District. I have received great help from Danny Kemp, Curt Rozean, Trevor Hays, and First Assembly of God in St. James, MO.

If you would like to attend let me know ASAP. I would still be glad for anyone to go with Pastor John and me. Lunch is provided and there are some great people to learn from at these gatherings. The cost is $15 per person, but if you are going with our church the church will pay $10 of the cost and you only pay $5!

We are working on plans for Hallelujah Night, October 31st, and a trip that Stephanie and I are taking to California for the Assemblies of God Bible Alliance. In the past few years we have collectively raised money for over 3,000,000 Chinese Fire Bibles and numerous other fire Bibles in other languages around the world! I am looking forward to time with just my wife and to meeting up with other people who are helping in this great cause.

No comments: