Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Review

Today is a chance to catch up on some things.
First, I caught up on my e-mail and have an empty in-box.
Second, I caught up on some reading.
Third, I caught up on some cleaning that needed to be done in my office and in the storage area in the attic. We have a mountain of stuff in the garbage.

Yesterday was the nursing home service. All of my kids sang with me, and that was fun. My mom was also able to sing with us. She is great at sight reading music and can jump in on almost any kind of music skillfully. I am still a bit tired.

Yesterday was also a bit of a challenge because of all the announcements. One of the most exciting is this, we are starting Angel Food Ministries. Click on the link to get more information. Angel Food Ministries web site has more information if you are interested in knowing more about the nationwide ministry. You can also check out this month's menu.

I already have a great testimony of answered prayer from the extra time we spent praying after service yesterday. There was a great attitude of worship in both services.

Wednesday night is Hallelujah Night, our fall outreach. Be sure and invite a friend. We stayed up late last night building the maze. That is one of the best jobs if you are helping with H. Night. It is fun to create.

No comments: