Friday, November 9, 2007

Palm Springs

I married the right woman!!! Stephanie landed the green from the tee on this one today and then went on to par the hole by herself, though it is a two person scramble.
This is me in the biggest sand trap I have ever seen in my life. It is about 60 yards deep, and at its widest point, it is wider than it is deep. This is the view from our room balcony. This is where we have been eating, reading and where I am currently typing. That by the way, is the 9th green.
On November 8th we took the Palm Springs Tramway up some 4,500 feet to a beautiful restaurant. We ate dinner, did some light hiking and took in the views from the mountain top. This is not the best picture, I took it by holding the camera myself, but it is me with my favorite person.

Tomorrow, we wake up early so we can sit on planes and in terminals all day. See everyone Sunday.

No comments: