Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super D Duper Tuesday

I thought it was funny a few days ago when a news caster said, "Super Tuesday has become Super Duper Tuesday." it made me laugh. I figured that the next channel I turned to would say it was "Super D Duper Tuesday," playing on the ever annoying words of Barney the purple dinosaur.

I went to vote in the afternoon. I started work early and then left early to vote. I took Stephanie and the kids too. I went in with Gabe and voted. Then Steph went in with Ben. We took turns staying with Lib in the truck. Each of our kids got an, "I Voted," sticker.

I want my kids to learn to be good citizens and one way is to involve them in the process early. I want them to proud of their parents voting. They like going places with us. It was fun to explain the ballot to Gabe.

No comments: