Thursday, March 20, 2008

Office Rearrange

I rearranged my office on Monday this week. It only took about an hour and it is much cleaner now.

I have been feeling for several weeks that I needed to change the office and actually felt the Lord's directing in it. Before the desk was in the middle and people visiting the office were across from me. It seemed like people wee visiting the Principal's office. I did not like that feel. We do our leadership meeting in the office and I like a circle for discussion and so I changed the office.

Now my desk is to the side and people in the office can sit in a circle. It may also allow the office to be used for a teaching space that lends toward discussion.

I think the Lord is concerned about the way my office looks. It may seem small, but God watches small things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good arrangment. I sometimes feel the Lord is directing me about the arrangement of furniture at home as well as what we eat.