Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weekend Rewind

We had an amazing weekend as a family. We went to the farm and had a great time together. I came back a little tired still. I think I have a bit of a cold and it is wearing me out.

Sunday was Mother's Day and I felt like the sermon was really flat. But I think that God spoke some words of wisdom to some mothers, and a word of hope to others that, "God settles the barren woman as a happy mother in her home." Psalm 113.

I want to thank the worship team. Worship has been very good for the last several weeks. I also want to than those who have traveled to new haven in the last few weeks for worship ministry. Let's keep our prayers and efforts up for the names of those we are trying to reach who are far from God. If you have a name to add to the wall do so quickly.

No comments: