Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halelujha Night

Tonight is work night! I love work night because I always make a new friend at work night. I am not kidding you, every year since the H. Night of 2003 I have developed a new friendship by working with people on H. Night set up. Don't miss out. This will be fun and we will get a lot done at the same time.

By the way. My job this year is to run the prize table again. I will bring the cappuccino maker tonight and will be making coffee for everyone who helps. Just a little treat I like to provide for everyone who works. I do a great mocha, a spiced honey latte, and some others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael seemed to enjoy himself. We never do anything for Halloween here and I never let my kids have candy. Michael had way too much and that's the only disapointment for me the whole night.