Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Rewind

Sunday was a very good day. Second service was over 100 again. I really loved the sermon that the Lord put on my heart. The idea behind the handout with lots of pictures rather than lots of Scripture is that pictures help us remember experiences. I wanted people to remember the main points and so pictures help.

The Easter Egg hunt went well even though the weather turned very, I mean VERY!!!, cold. The attendance takers told us we had about 300 people at the egg hunt. I think it was a bit less than that, but it was very good attendance considering the weather.

Stephanie and I invited several people and THEY ALL CAME! It was really great. I met several new people and many people who are new to our church helped out with the event. Be sure to tell Pastor John he did a good job putting the event together.

No comments: