Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Rewind

Sunday was a very good day. Good to see some friends back at church following all the vacations and travel this year.

Worship was really great in both services. I love it when our church worships all together, and each person with all their heart. It really makes the way clear for good preaching and great prayer time following.

I believe that God did a lot of healing in both services. We talked about God's divine protection. But, that leads to the question, "Why did these other bad things happen to me if God protects his children?" It requires prayer, seeking God, and humility to accept his perspective to get the answer to that question for your particular situation. I hope that Sunday was the start of that journey with God to find the answer to your question. For others, I hope it was the conclusion of your journey that you have been on for a long time.

No comments: