Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog Effectiveness

I have been thinking more about this blog being an effective tool for our church.

First, I need to blog more frequently and make some more effective links to and from it.

Second, I need to know what your experience with this blog has been like. Is it useful from your phone? Or, do you mainly check it from a computer? Do you want more church announcements or more devotional material.

Third, I have my blog entries showing up on my Facebook profile automatically. Thus, those who read it on Facebook are not counted by the stiemeter I use to count hits. When I put the blog on Facebook the meter went from 75 to 100 hits per week to 45 or 60. I assume it is because of the availability of Facebook. If you read it on Facebook rather than Blogger let me know.

Thanks,

No comments: