Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If My People Will Pray

Sunday I started a new series of messages from 2 Chronicles 7:14. I want us to really focus on being healthy Christians in the next few weeks and months. If God is going to pour out a double portion of his Spirit on our church and we need to be healthy in prayer! Prayer simply put is communication with God. We need healthy communication with God.

Please keep up with these messages. I am going to work very hard to have each message posted on the church website. If you miss a week I really want you to catch up and get the podcast!

Again, I want to encourage you to begin praying for a double portion of God's spirit in your home, work, parenting, and ministry. Think it through for yourself. What would a double portion of God's spirit would look like in your life? Put everything on the table (altar before God) and find out what things need to be removed from life, what things need more attention, and what needs reorganization. A double portion of God's spirit is not measured by feelings, but by results. Organize your life for God's Spirit to create results for you.

III John 2

No comments: