Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend Rewind

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend! Attendance has been good, at or above 140 since school started. Small Groups are all back in full swing.

We need to finish 2009 strong!!!

Usually our greatest growth and giving is in the January through April months of the the year. Let's see what we can do with September through December. If we stay on track we can have a record giving year with offerings of $172,000. But, if we finish strong we can do better. usually we have all our salivations in the spring. Let's lead some friends back to Jesus this fall.

My weekend was very full. I have been finishing some major remodeling at my house. Last night I sanded sheet rock till almost 9:00 p.m. There is still a lot to do. It seems that for me, Labor Day is always a day of labor.

No comments: