Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Rewind

Sunday was a great morning. Average attendance, but great services! The first service really worshiped and prayed Sunday. It was entirely refreshing to be in that service.

In the second service a lady came up to me after the song portion of worship just before we usually take offering and we shake hands and greet one another. With tears streaming down her cheeks she said, "I want to ask Jesus to forgive me of my sins. I have not been living right." We postponed the offering and I had a group of ladies come forward and surround her. We prayed with her and then for her. It was beautiful. her daughter was baptized last Sunday. Next time I hope we will baptize her too!

Great responses to the message. I am still praying that God will answer prayers today and provide the miracles and confidence that people prayed for yesterday.

One of the best parts was the number of teens who responded to the preaching in both services! Absolutely amazing. Exactly what we have been praying for.

No comments: