Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How Will We Live Then?


I hav entered a contest to sell copies of the book, "How Will We Live Then" It is a book that descirbes what the believer will experience in their future according to Bible prophecy. Most Bible prophecy teaching focuses on the horrible events on earth described in Revelation. What most Believers ask me about is, "What happens to me and to loved ones who know Jesus after we die?" This book answers these questions.

I encourage you to get the book, read it and even send me feed back. I am receiving feedback now so that I can update and revise the book in the future. God can powerfully use this book to motivate believers to be holy and to serve! With some expansion and revision, it can be even more effective.

Check out the discount code and the promotion page.

No comments: