Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Rewind

Sunday was a great day. Worship was good and I love the sermon because I love the topic. I love communicating to our church about the necessity of reaching the next generation of Jesus followers that will lead our church through this new century.

I hope that you will be extra sensitive to opportunities that you will have this week to lovingly and graciously invite young people to join you as you follow Jesus. I also hope that you will be thinking about the message so that you will be prepared to changes that our church will go through as we continue to be a place where teen and twenty somethings want to hang out.

Our message never changes, because God and his Word will never change, but our methods of reaching the next generation will always be evolving.

No comments: