Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cool Christmas Stuff

This is not very spiritual, but here are a few things that I have found this Christmas season that I think are pretty cool.

1. Schulte's Bakery, on 5th street in Washington, has been baking Christmas cookies the last two days and the place smells amazing! They are the only people I have found on Earth who sell Springele cookies. What are Springele cookies? Click to find out.

2. I found a great mobile tool box for Christmas at Meijer's online store. It is stainless steel and a great price. Unfortunately the shipping company sent it to New York City and some nice lady in Manhattan has my Christmas/Birthday tool box. We have talked on the phone twice and hope to get the box out of her office and into my house. Is this punishment for getting the free shipping deal?

3. Duracell makes an iPhone cradel for your car that has an FM transmitter and charger. You can listen to Pandora over your radio using the iPhone, and calls can be heard over your radio as well. Thanks Stephanie and John Jahnke for finding this one.

Stay warm!

No comments: