Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back to Blogging

It has been weeks, since I posted my last blog entry. The last entry listed how busy we have been this summer. We did a week of vacation, Mega Sports camp, a week of Youth Camp at the Lake of the Ozarks, made a presentation at the Faith and Science Conference, my wife was out of town for six days at a family wedding in Seattle, and we had a family funeral out of town. Next week we leave for Kids Camp and my parents 40th wedding anniversary celebration we are helping to throw. I have also completed teaching one Intro to Philosophy Directed Study and I am three weeks into the first eight week session of World Citizen at Missouri Baptist University.

Now that the travel part of the summer is slowing down (I think), I want to refocus on getting blog entries completed.

Have a great Summer!

No comments: