Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Short Busy Week

This week is going to be very short and busy. I took a personal day Monday to be with my brother Steve and his wife Mindy. Today I am taking my wife to an appointment in St. Louis that may require me to drive home so I have to take more time off to take good care of her.
The busy side of work is that our church secretary is off recovering from an outpatient procedure and Steph, the Pastor's Secretary may be out the rest of Tuesday. Pastor John is working on the Christmas Food baskets. I am working on the bulletin, and the new church management software that we started last week. I also need to make several trips to some stores. Our answering machine died last week, and we are out of church supplies in several areas. Usually we have other staff that make these purchases.
It will be a week of running!

No comments: