Wednesday, June 18, 2014

God Loves You

I was thinking this morning about difficult things that people are going through.  Surgery.  Sickness.  Loss of a family member.  Trouble at work.  The list of things that I find myself praying about concerning others is getting very long.  What would I need in any of these types of troubles?  The most important thing is the most foundational thing.  I need to know that God loves me. 

You need to know today, that God loves you.  You may have messed up, making your situation worse with poor choices, God still loves you.  You may be sinning in your reaction to your problems, God still loves you.  You may be totally confused by trouble you had not part in creating, God still loves you.

God loves you and has a plan for your life to be purposeful and full of his powerful presence.  We miss the mark a lot, but God's love still stands firm for you and me.  Do your best to follow God today.  If you strive for anything, strive for perfection and understanding of his Word.  Why?  Because you have to earn God's love?  No!  Because no matter what happens, no matter what, God will always love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great stuff, Pastor Paul. I am enjoying the blog.