Saturday, March 31, 2007

Enlarge: Daily Witnessing

I hope that this week has been an adventure for you! Sharing your faith is an adventure where you never know what might happen next. It is Saturday and I have had two oppertunities to share my faith today. It is 1:55 p.m. and I may get another before the day is done.

I am excited about tomorrow. I will be wraping up the Every Day series and we will be having the easter egg hunt at the park. If you want to sign your kids up call the office (239-4054) and leave a message with the number of children and their ages. Sign up is not necessary, but gives us an idea of what to prepare for.

We have added a lot of new events to the web site www.firstagwashington.org . We are working to make it more and more fun and more interesting. We are also starting work on a A.t.t.i.c. Youth site that will be more secure than the my space page, but just as fun and interactive.

I am working on a wikipedia entry for our church. I hope to have it complet in a week or so. Why you ask? Because we want to get out in the market place and get out where those who need the message of Jesus can hear it.

Have a blessed day!

Paul

No comments: