Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cold Thursday


Today is ugly cold! The weather man said we might even see some snow flakes! Like the freeze didn't kill our gardens and landscaping already.


Well the count is in, Easter Sunday we had 163 people in attendance! That is the largest Sunday morning attendance in the four years I have been the Pastor. Let's keep up the momentum. Jesus says, "He who has will be given more!"


John and I are making plans for being gone next week for District Council. I will be available on my cell phone.


I am very excited about the message for Sunday as we begin The Helper series of sermons. This series will be different from the Wednesday night series on the baptism in the Holy Spirit that we finished earlier this year. Remember that we want to strongly encourage everyone to get into a small group for this series. Send me a comment if you need some assistance in finding a group.


Gotta' go, lot to do today.


Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pastor,

You have a wonderful blog...God be glorified!!! Acts 1:8 is also the verse God has put on my heart for my student's memory verse.