Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Big Adventure

This summer is going to be a big adventure.

I am excited about teaching again for Missouri Baptist University at their St. Clair, Missouri extension. Class starts June 26th. I am excited about youth and kids camps. Check out the links! I am also excited about attending General Council. It can be a very motivating and encouraging time. We are also working to get our church in the Washington Town and Country Fair Parade. So, we gotta' build a float some time. Finally, we are working on several fundraising projects. One for missions, one for a benevolence agency in town and one is a benevolence project for an individual in need.

Please keep Stephanie and I in prayer this summer. Our kids are older and need more attention than ever. Stephanie is going to work kids camp and go to Gen. Coun. with me. We need health, strength, and we need God to multiply our time.

No comments: