Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cool Comments

I received an e-mail from a frustrated individual who likes listening to the messages online from First AG.

I like being able to listen to your sermons. But I am running out of things to listen to. This is my 2nd time through them all.
I am listening to the Product of Power right now and I am getting a lot more out of it then what I had before. It is like eating leftovers, and there always better the 2nd day! I really like the scripture that tells what we need to work on improving in our lives. Goodness, knowledge, self control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, and love.
I have written these things down and am going to see what I can do to improve them.
Talk to you later

It makes me more excited to preach and study for messages when I know that their effectiveness goes beyond the 35 minutes of church on Sunday!!!

I am still working on updating the audio player.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very cool that you have the sermons available online. Thank you for doing that. That person who wrote the e-mail had some very good points.

Pastor With Coffee said...

Thanks Heather.

Anonymous said...

Familiar style.