Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Reading

I have been reading more lately and have a couple new pics for you. First is, "Leadership Next" by Eddie Gibbs. If you wonder what I am thinking sometimes this book may explain things to you. Also, I have read a bit of , "Off Road Disciplines" by Earl Creps. It is worth looking at also. When I finish it I will give you a better review.

There are two things that are essential to understand regarding reading. If you are a Christian who hates reading you will have trouble. If you want to hear from God you need to read the Bible. Second, if you are a Christian that is leading anything you need to read the Bible and other inspiring thins as well. Reading good material will motivate you if you are an unmotivated leader. Then it will give you substance in your leadership. Finally, it will inspire you to great character in your leadership.

Leaders are learners.

No comments: