Thursday, August 9, 2007

Indy 07


Indy 07 is the name this year for the National Youth Conference. Click on the name to go to the site for new video from the last two days of the conference.

Sylvia Clark is working at Indy 07 NYC. She has some relatives that are in charge of some stuff. Sylvia, Pastor John, our wives, and I went to the youth conference tonight and did not attend the General Council Service. I missed out on Brother Crabtree, but this was the only night we could all go to the NYC together. Sylvia offered free tickets to us and we took her up on the offer!

The speaker was evangelist and Pastor, Rich Wilkerson, who founded Peacemakers. He was great. I was challenged to keep my dreams, and God's vision, before my eyes regularly and understand GPS (God's Positioning Strategy) for my life. The Holy Spirit will lead you, and me, in God's perfect plan, but you have to choose to get on board.

A worship team from Australia, Planet Shakers, led worship. They were unbelievable! They had all of us (including Sylvia) shouting, jumping, clapping, singing, and praising God till we were worn out!

I have posted some pics at the top and some rough video. It was so loud and the lighting so intense that my phone could not really keep up.

No comments: