Monday, September 10, 2007

Back in Blog-Land

Well the last two weeks have been very interesting.

On August 26th we began tearing up the old nurseries in our church to remodel them. There were several problems that needed to be solved in the remodel, including creating more space for tour toddler children's church, Jungle Jam. I probably put in 100 hours that week. We determined that we spent 20 plus man-hours in the crawl space over 4 days of work repairing some problems we had with the plumbing for the nurseries.

Then, last week I only worked two days in the office and took some much needed time off with my family. We went to a tractor and steam engine show with my parents. The kids had a great time and we were able to catch up on much needed sleep. I may post some pictures of the work project and the tractor show when I have more time. I am currently trying to catch up and clear my desk and mail box. The e-mail box is clean! just finished (12:06 .pm.).

No comments: