Monday, September 17, 2007

A Good Day

Today has been a very good day. I have had some real God things happen. It always great when you learn that God has been answering a persistent prayer request you have been praying, you just didn't know it! I am very excited. I may tell you more latter, or if you are at church later this week you may just find out!

This Saturday I am doing some teacher and leader training at Steelville A/G. They have a great Pastor who has become very encouraging to me. He has a beautiful testimony of how God brought him back to his home town to pastor a church.

Next week is men's retreat and I am very excited about going this year. We leave on Friday at noon, September 28th. We can still register more men, so invite someone, especially if they are not saved!

No comments: