Monday, September 24, 2007

Good Monday

Yesterday was a great day! Attendance was down in the 10:15 service, but it was up in 8:30 service. Both services had a wonderful sense of God's presence. My family went to Cedar Crest Manor for our monthly nursing home service. All three of my kids sang this time! Elizabeth really likes to sing. She has the melody to Amazing Grace down pat, but not the words. It was one interesting rendition. Then we went to Wal-Mart for supplies so we don't starve. While the kids and I waited for mom to finish at the chek-out line I taught them Paper, Rocks, Scissors. It was fun.

As we left Wally-world I was beat. My feet hurt and I was starving. Pulling out of the pariking lot Pastor John called and asked if we could work on the nursery bathroom, it needs to be done, so I checked with Stephanie and she was like, "You gotta' get that done!" So, we worked till 11:30 p.m on that. I am tired but happy.

No comments: