Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tuesday a Day Late

Yesterday was so busy that I did not really get time to post a note on the blog.

Please be in prayer with me in the next few weeks. I am praying about the preaching schedule for 2008. I know we need to have a campaign that emphasizes our Small Groups. I am praying about guest speakers for the year. I am also praying about types of series that will be beneficial to our church.

When I pray about what to preach I find that I end up praying for individual people in the process. I think the best way to know what to speak about is to get to know your church, pray for individuals, keep an eye on the cultural trends that need addressing, and make a plan. Once you have a plan you can get creative and make sermons memorable. I want to be more creative in 2008 than ever before. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments: