Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cattle Crossing Moment!

As many of you know I am working on a book titled Cattle Crossing. It is a book intended to teach Biblical lessons through the experience of beef cattle farming. I think that the Christian community needs some books that relate to the hundreds of thousands of rural Christians in our nation. Most Christian book are by authors who live in a urban area and write for an urban audience. I think there is a void in the Christian publishing arena. Please pray for me to finish and get this thing going.

Well, I was sent an e-mail with this link to an audio file. It sounded like a radio call-in show. Listen to the story (Click on The Sky Angel Cowboy, and then on listen to what he had to say). This young man has some amazing insight! I wish I had a relationship with God like this while I was growing up on the farm!!!

PS
By reading the comments you can see that the radio show would like us to link to thier site. Let's respect their audio property. Thanks Mike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Pastor...

We don't mind if you post the audio. But can you link it to our site? This is where you will find the story behind Logan.

Thanks,

Mike

mikek@ksbj.org


http://www.ksbj.org/morning_show.php

Pastor With Coffee said...

Mike,

I am completely happy to direct this in any way you direct me. What a touching story. I remember those rough days when an orphaned animal did not do so well.

I am going to replace the internal link with the link you have provided and try it my self.

Let me know if I don't get it right.

Paul Scheperle