Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Weekend Rewind

I like to catch everyone up after the weekend because I am usually so busy that I don't get to blog.

Friday we started Christmas shopping for family and friends. Stephanie and I like to give the helpers who teach our kids at church special gifts. Stephanie always develops some neat idea for that. We purchased cards for the individuals I like to bless with gifts. I like to give gift cards and gifts that allow the person to use the gift however they like. Friday night was Small Group.

Saturday Stephanie went to breakfast and shopping with a good friend. So I had the kids. We had biscuits and gravy at Cowan's and then went Christmas shopping. It was fun to do things with the kids for a few hours. Later I took Elizabeth to a Southern Gospel music concert in Steelville, MO. our 50+ group planned the trip and I was able to go along. We had a great time. It was good to be with my little girl.

Sunday was a beautiful day, even though the weather was cold and ugly. We had a great time in worship in both services! I am really pumped about this series we are in. I think it is absolutely the most challenging series I have preached this year.

No comments: