Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weekend Rewind

It is Tuesday and I am just getting around to the Weekend Rewind!

Sunday was a snowy day. I love snowy Sundays when we don't cancel church. There is an extra sense of effort and passion in my heart because those who are present really are showing a sense of faithfulness and tenacity that many believers lack today. It is also a chance for me to shovel snow and spread salt away from home. Fun.

I mentioned a problem with worship in the first service that was really weird for everyone there because they obviously did not notice the problem. But, everyone on the worship team noticed and were distracted. Well, we were right. Someone had changed the settings on the sound board and we found out who it was. We love him very much and so he is forgiven. Since everyon worshiped with the same passion as always, it is also forgotten. (For you First AG insiders, the clue to who did it was in the chair that we found on the roof. I bought a padlock today.)

Second service worship was much more smooth.

We had several great Small Group experiences this weekend too. Thanks to all who are so passionate about their group.

No comments: