Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation Day


Wednesday was a big day for our family.

1. Ben and Gabe graduated from Rainbows into Royal Rangers! Each son earned 29 badges in rainbows and are Honor Rainbows. I am very proud of them. I am also very proud of their teacher Mrs. Ranell Dean. She is amazing with the kids!

2. Ben had his first loose tooth this week and Wednesday he pulled it out himself! It was so cool to have a visit from the Tooth Fairy last night. With inflation like it is, we have instructed the Tooth Fairy to leave one dollar instead of the .25 cents that my generation received.

3. Next week I am taking the boys to summer school. I get to drop them off for their first official day of school and school experience. I keep trying to picture them with their back packs on walking away from the truck, I am trying to prepare myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also offer major congratulations to your boys. That is a great accomplishment Ms. Ranell is fantastic. Reekah has said that she will miss the boys in Rainbow, but she knows they will do well in Royal Rangers.

Anonymous said...

Okay - I can't spell today - That should be Rebekah not Reekah. Hee Hee!!