Thursday, May 29, 2008

Being Stretched

A few weeks ago a good Christian said they had a word for me. They said that, "God was going to stretch me." The next day two new opportunities were given to me that have certainly stretched me. Several others have followed.

Pray for me and for my time management skills to grow. It seems that many of the ways I am being stretched are academic. I have a two new text books to digest for two of the classes I teach at the Missouri Baptist University site in Union, Missouri. I am also doing a book review for a leadership journal, which I may say more about some other time. Pray that I get over this cold and hay fever junk and stop needing 8-9 hours of sleep a night and get back to the regular 7 hour schedule that I usually keep when in good health.

No comments: