Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was a low attendance day, but we had two very amazing services! I am continuing to speak on the Full Gospel message. Sunday we talked about empowerment from the Holy Spirit to accomplish the mission that God has for us to complete until he returns. Several people were touched in powerful ways on Sunday as we prayed and allowed God to empower us with the Holy Spirit.

Friday and Saturday were full. I felt sick most of the weekend, but still managed to do a wedding, have friends over, and meet up with our Small Group. Monday I just needed rest! I got it. I read two chapters in the Eisenhower biography and have less than 100 pages left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor
My own Pastor John Piippo teaches philosophy at our Community college, and is an awesome guitar player. The Holy Spirit has inundated our congregation with signs and wonders. Pastor John has a blog called "Finding the real Jesus in Monroe." Just go to Blogsmonroe.com if your interested.