Friday, July 18, 2008

I Don't Drink Beer by Tim Hawkins



(If this video won't play, click on the blog title and it will bring this post up in a new window that will work.)

I found this video surfing you tube with my sister Laura Carpenter. I assume it is open to use since it runs credits at the end. It is by Tim Hawkins, he is extremely funny. I think it is a creative way to express my feelings on drinking.

It is from you tube so other Tim Hawkins videos are advertised at the end of the video. That is just the way the feed comes, I am not encouraging you to watch them all, that's up to you.

Just so you know, the song is, "I Will be Here" a Christian love song by Steven Curtis Chapman. It is a popular wedding song. In case your not into 90's Christian music, that is part of why the video is so funny. Tim Hawkins just put new words to it.

PS. Though I don't drink anymore, I really do hate that Anheuser Bush is being taken over. I feet the same way when Chrysler was purchased, and more recently the Chrysler building in NY. On a lighter note does that make Bud Light a foreign beer? LOL

No comments: