Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was great. The men who went to Men's Retreat had a great time. We were really refreshed spiritually. However, I was really worn out physically. We had a great time praying after the messages at retreat this year. We also won the volley ball tournament. I learned how to throw a tomahawk and a knife.

Sunday I started a series of messages on talents. Fred Wyatt spun some pottery on the wheel while I spoke about being clay that is molded in the Lord's hands. It was amazing to see people responding to the message. Many people had tears in their eyes through the sermon, just thinking about how much God loves them and how much potential they have for doing good things in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Kaler Carpenter caught the message on video and I will check with him about making a DVD for anyone who might want one.

No comments: