Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Amazing Day

Today was an amazing day.

My family woke up early for some reason. Steph took the boys to school and I took Elizabeth apple picking at a friend's house. We picked a wheelbarrow (I just learned something new) full of apples before 8:45 a.m. Then Elizabeth and I made it back into town for staff meeting at 10:00 a.m. Since I will be gone to Men's Retreat Friday through Saturday I thought a little extra Elizabeth time was necessary. Lib went to staff meeting with me and all went well.

Today we are finishing the newsletter and it will go out on Wednesday. Also today Louie and Buddy worked on the new trailer that was donated to us. We made an auto parts store run and then I made an OfficeMax run to get ready to duplicate CDs for the Powerful Parenting series. I hope to have sets of the message prepared for Sunday morning!

Tonight Steph and John are in town and we are going to have home made pizza at our house for dinner together. Yesterday Sarah took three bottles of milk on her own! We are thanking God for his help. Keep praying for her so that she will get to come home with her mom and dad.

No comments: