Monday, October 20, 2008

Investing in a Sermon

This year I am doing things a bit differently. I am investing in sermons. Not just time and prayer like I always have, but I am investing money in sermons trusting that you will invite your friends. We have invested in the Powerful Parenting Series and we are investing in the "How Great is Our God" message for October 26th. The message, invitations, and gifts that go along with the message cost almost $200.00. Why am I willing to spend that money? Because I want the very best I can provide to be available when you invite your friends to church for something special.

Make the most of your tithe and offerings to our church! Invite a friend! Don't let this simply be an entertaining Sunday for you and your family, let's invest in a person who is un-churched or out of church.

No comments: