Friday, October 17, 2008

Off to Youth Convention

Today I will do the early morning Schulte's snack shop run with the kids and then help out at their public school for three hours. Then I will prepare for Youth Convention. We leave at 1:00 p.m. today. I am really looking forward to attending. It is a great event for our teens, but I am looking forward to a real touch from God for me too!

Several people have asked about the musical groups that will be at convention. Worship will be provided by The Anthem. Check them out. They are very good! I would love to invite them to Washington some time. I have actually contacted them about coming in recent months. Caleb Rowden will also be there.

We will return Saturday around 5:15 or 5:30 p.m. If you would like phone call or text message about our exact arrival time home on Saturday please get me your cell #. We will contact you on our way home.

No comments: