Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where is the World is Paul?

Been out of blog land fro a while. Here are my recent activities.
1. Nursing sick kids. Praise the Lord he is helping us out of this situation.
2. Making summer sausage. I made about 20 pounds of summer sausage in my spare time this week. Took some late nights grinding meat and stuffing casings and then hours of smoking meat. My coat still smells like spices and smoke from tending the fire for so long.
3. I have been studying extra for the sermon series "How Shall We Live...Then?" I am trying to put this together well and do the study work required for this series to become a book.
4. Trying to keep up with people in the church socially. In December everyone wants your time. I want to take time with them, but I get spread extremely thin every December. The time off at Christmas with just my family becomes extremely precious after all the stuff of December.

No comments: