Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Left, Left, Left, Right, Left

Tonight I am going to send out all who are willing and able. I am going to send you out, two by two, like Jesus did. I am sending you out in the power of the Holy Spirit! I am going to send you out with door hangers inviting people to the egg hunt. Please come a few minutes early so that you can hit the streets promptly at 7:00 p.m. All door to door people need to return by 7:50 for prayer together and to pick up children on time.

I will lead the membership class. Dylan is preaching in the auditorium to the youth and adults who are not going door to door. Please don't go door to door without instructions from Pastor. There are city regulations we must follow! Also, we have particular areas we want to target with canvasing.

BTY. I have been up since 3:00 a.m. and so I have gotten a ton done. Great time to pray and be with God.

No comments: