Monday, April 20, 2009

This week is already gone!

This morning I leave for district council. I will be back Wednesday afternoon about 4:00 or 5:00 to make everything ready for church. I have a few more things to add to the Wednesday message for it to be complete and will have to do it between meetings at council. Thursday I have been selected, though I don't know how, to be a volunteer helper for the Kindergarten field trip to St. Louis. We will get back at 2:00 and I will have some office time late on Thursday. Thursday evening I am giving the invocation at the annual Optimist Club scholarship banquet and presenting one of the scholarships. Friday and Saturday I am keeping my promise to Ben and myself to go turkey hunting. We may get Friday morning and will definitely get Saturday morning to hunt. Being gone Monday through Thursday and the banquet in the evening leaves little time to pack up for another two days gone and the two hour drive to the hallowed hunting grounds. Sunday is church again, and I am already excited about the message and the potential for great things.

This week is already gone.

No comments: