Sunday, November 8, 2009

Conviction

I am convicted.

I am convicted that I have not been doing more blog posts. I want to have better chances to make contact with the church and the blog is a great way to do it. Most importantly, I want to be prepared for the people God will send to our church. Being prepared is being prepared to communicate with them. I feel that the blog will be a very important part of that communication.

If you are on Facebook my blog entries will show up as notes on my profile page. When I started linking my posts to my Facebook my hits on the blog site drooped by over half. I still get a lot of comments about postings, so I know they are being read. I also get more Facebook comments on the blog notes than I get comments on the blog itself.

Whatever. What matters is good communication and leadership. I know the blog can help with that. So, sorry for the very few blog posts in the last several months. I will be working hard to improve. Don't forget to check it out.

No comments: