Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nursing Home Service

Today I was really sick and my wife was very upset when she heard that I might try to attempt the nursing home service. So, I left it to all the volunteers who have jumped in to help. I have no idea how it went. What matters most is a time of worship, pray, loving the residents and an encouraging visit. I know that the folks who have been interested in helping have this in mind too.

In January I hope to set up a meeting with the helpers and make up a really great pattern for the service so that everyone can be involved and know what to do each time we meet. I must be more organized with Cedar Crest services. This is a great opportunity for some of our helpers, but it must have some structure. Excited and thankful to those who are helping.

No comments: