Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Will We Live Then? What Lies Ahead After This Life?

It is finally finished! I have edited it over and over and will likely find more mistakes. I could edit these 117 pages forever, but then it would do no good and serve no purpose or person. This is my freshman project and I will do many things different on future projects.

If you would like a copy visit Lulu.com. You can get a copy paperback or hard cover.

Most Pastors who may read this book will realize that the book is based on a seven week sermon series. If you would like more information on how we did this as a sermon series let me know and I will get more information to you and some helps if you like.

My prayer has been that people will be blessed by this book and its message. I specifically hope that it will motivate Christians to serve the Lord, because heaven and all that God has planned for us is a great reward! I hope that the truths in this book and the thoughts from Scripture about heaven will cross your path in life at a time when you need to hear them.

No comments: